Nature’s Solution® is an all natural, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic mineral that has the unique property of being able to adsorb pet odors and other harmful gases from your breathing environment. Nature’s Solution® is made of a zeolite material that actually works through an ionic attraction process. Here’s how: Pet odor molecules and other gases carry a positive over all electrical charge. The material in Nature’s Solution® carries a negative over all electrical charge. The negatively charged Nature’s Solution® material draws the positively charged odor molecules out of the air and bonds them to its surface. There they are held until you release them. Nature’s Solution® is a reusable product. By simply placing the used Nature’s Solution® materials outside in direct sunlight, the ionic bonds between the odor molecules and the materials are broken thus releasing the trapped odors.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Made from a natural mineral that is environmentally safe, non-toxic, hypoallergenic and has no odor of its own.
- Has a strong negative charge that attracts toxic gases, odors, bacteria, mold and fungi. It will bind them by ionic attraction (adsorption) and won’t release them at ambient air temperature.
- Purifies the air 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Nothing to plug in. This is a completely portable system that you can take anywhere.
- Nature’s Solution® looks like a honeycomb on the inside and one pound of Nature’s Solution® has the surface area of a football field.
- Asthma sufferers will have fewer and less frequent attacks.
- Fewer cold and flu related symptoms, reduced congestion, headaches, respiratory problems, watery eyes and dizziness.
- Less need to buy costly over-the-counter medications.
- Fewer trips to the doctors office.
- You will have more energy and be less tired during the day.
- You will be more alert and able to concentrate on your daily tasks.